Saturday, 13 March 2010

tumba falls

Today we went to the tumba falls. They are very nice, if you ever in the area have a look. I like these falls better than budong, better to walk to as they have a concrete path/steps and prettier, well I think so.

We stopped and had a look at henry angels and patty river camp spots, alright if your want to share with a heap of people, they tend to stare at you for a while. I think I prefer the dam, you




don't camp on top people you don't know. They are like caravan parks minus the cost.

Then we went to the skate park on the way back through Tumba, gee that's heaps nicer than Batlows, our's is just an embarrasement.


Next week were off to Sydney, then we have Adelong falls and Yanaga billy caves (excuse the spelling) to go, then that's the main tourist spots done. Can anyone suggest anymore?

Also how unlucky am I on Nathan wearing that horror of a shirt two weekends in a row. I don't think it will make it's way back from the next wash it gets.




Tumba Skate Park
Bit of a jump, I took better but I uploaded the wrong one :(


I liked the texture on the rock wall.

I would have like nathan to stand still longer, I liked this scene




I look so far away, but wasn't really




I let Robert use my camera occasionally, otherwise you would never know I'm around. lol




These tools make it near impossible to get a good shot, one of them is always cheeky, pulling faces/not looking or closing their eyes on purpose. It's very frustrating.




2 comments:

Tara said...

great pics Karen!!

We done Yarangobilly caves in march last year, not so fantastic with a little bub..

Hope you go better on the walk back up from the thermal pools, it nearly killed me lol.

vicmbee said...

cool pics... nice down there hey that pic I done last scrappy sunday was the tumba falls looking at the wall photo you took... what about the dam wall and big pipes? they make great photo's..