I've decided I don't like syd after spending a couple of hours on the train to and fro the zoo.
Then to get back to my car to find a parking fine. I was over take away food and ready to come home. Robert enjoyed his V8 drive and most proud of the fact he went around his brother and got up to 206km after being told they don't go above 190km by friends.
Then to get back to my car to find a parking fine. I was over take away food and ready to come home. Robert enjoyed his V8 drive and most proud of the fact he went around his brother and got up to 206km after being told they don't go above 190km by friends.
Did I mention I hate shows, apart from the fact they are crap they waste a lot of f*** money. I have two kids here harassing me to go and I don't want to go, but have to. Robert went camping/bike riding so he gets out of it. I work to hard to earn my money to give it to them ferals. Ahhhh...
1 comment:
we didn't go to the show we went to wagga and I picked up a canon mx7600 printer etc. for $105 dollars what a bargain it had $140 clearance on the ticket but when she scanned it it was even cheaper..they are worth about $400
Post a Comment