Just outside of holbrook, while Robert ate his pie because it was too hot to do it while driving. Rare oportunity, he won't stop for photo oportunities, we might take an extra 5mins and he would have to overtake the last five cars again.
Over all I'm most disapointed in our little family shot, Ash poses all the time and then turns to shit when I finally get us all together and some one to hold the camera.. ahh
However it was a nice day and was good to get 99% of everyone together.
great photos, can ya burn all your shots to disc for me please, and I'll get mine and Jacquis...love the one of Tack, don't get many of him. Really enjoyed our get together!
2 comments:
great photos, can ya burn all your shots to disc for me please, and I'll get mine and Jacquis...love the one of Tack, don't get many of him. Really enjoyed our get together!
my oh my how big has the Grady Bunch grown there's quite a lot of you now when you take a group photo. Some lovely photos Karen
Post a Comment