Saturday, 30 October 2010

Saturday's creativity

This one was sitting around, I hate half projects, so I just chucked a title on it.










I made up for Tuesday nights scrapping - I couldn't even achieve one page. I just wasn't feeling it.

But I got a few done yesterday arvo. I cleaned sat morning, got chineese takeaway for lunch and watched a movie and then spent the afternoon at the dinning room table. Went out for neighbours night and end up having to run home with a tummy ache.... Robert was afected too so I'm blamming the Batlow chinnese lunch.


I have another idea for my sisters. What are everyones plans for the Xmas period??
I was thinking if the VIC crew isn't coming up this year, then maybe we could try and organise the Batlow crew to come down the weekend before xmas and have an early one. Let me know what you think, I'm planning on going to the dam before xmas day and if I do, I don't think I will come back into town, I'm just waiting to see what everyone else is doing.


+ can anyone give me a tip for taking pics of my 12x12 layouts, I'm putting them on a flat surface and taking a photo from above, but when I crop they are always out - any tips???

2 comments:

Jenny's Ramblings said...

yeah any tips on the photoing layouts mine turn out the same as Karens no matter how many times and from different angles I take them they always come out crooked

karenc said...

lol... I'll let you know when I work it out.